Sunday, September 18, 2011

Denver, CO


The weekend after Labor Day Kevin, my sister Annie and I flew out to Denver to visit Scott for his birthday and to go see Les Miserables in Denver.  It was amazing; a few weeks into the craziness of school it was really nice to get away and just enjoy family and relax a bit.  Something I haven't been able to do since the semester started.  It was so fun to spend time with Scott, Jenna, Olivia and Luke.  Seeing Les Mis again was So good.  It was the 25th Anniversary blocking and staging, so it was fun to see all the changes they made.   It's the first time I've felt really moved by a musical in a long time.  And it was So refreshing.  What a powerful story.  Ah, I loved it.  The cast was phenomenal overall, my personal favorites being those playing the parts of ValJean and Marius. "I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob." (VeggieTales)
Kev and me.
Annie before the show.



























           Before the show we had the best pizza we've ever had at Marco's Pizzeria in Denver.
Scott and Jenna at Marco's.

Michelle, Kevin and Annie at Marco's.

No comments :

Post a Comment