Monday, August 5, 2013

home sweet home. ^part.one^

As promised, here is a peek into part of our first home.  I haven't been able to take pictures of the whole thing yet.

We are loving being here, this house, neighborhood, church congregation and city just felt right and we are feeling more *at home* every day. woot. We feel so blessed to be here.


our house.


front room.


family room.

(the shelves you can see here are a DIY we did after we moved in. I'll post before and after pics.)





kitchen.





our bathroom.


8 comments :

  1. Jealous!! your house is rockin' and it makes me excited for home ownership someday! ...and drew and lee are stinkin' cute, I love their matching rompers in a few posts down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks Chelsea! It is fun/exciting but also kind of scary/nerve-racking. I keep reminding myself that it's part of "growing up".
      Your sweet June is adorable. I hope y'all are well!!

      Delete
  2. It's so cute! And you already have more decor up than we do in our house :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori, we really like it. So glad the searching process is over, makes me never want to move again, ever:)

      Delete
  3. I love love love it!!! And I love how you've made it your own. It makes me smile seeing how you guys decorate because I love it! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley, decorating is a huge part of feeling calm and at home in a place for me, even if it's a lot more work when you're unpacking to get things up on the walls too. (poor Kevin) Of course there is more to be done but it's a good start.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE IT! So happy to see your cute house and what a awesome house it is! Miss you so you better keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke, we really love it. Miss you too, can't believe we live so far away now, you're Hayden and Ava, KILL ME! They are so cute.

      Delete