Monday, September 17, 2012

a week at a glance.

Here's a little recap of Lee from last week...
Sunday.

Monday.

Tuesday.

Wednesday.

Thursday.

Friday.

Saturday.

*We had a lot of fun adventures this week. It still amazes me how much time a baby takes though, I am really struggling to find some semblance of order in my life.  Lee does have a delightful little personality though.  Here are some highlights;

*Monday: We got to have FHE with our cousins, Livvy and Luke. 

*Tuesday: 4 month Dr. appointment, 15.1 pounds and 29.25" long, almost exactly average. (course, Lee's head size went from 40th percentile to 70th percentile, ha.)

*Wednesday: Kevin walked Lee and I to mutual with the young women in our ward, Lee got to watch all the girls play volleyball.  He blew lots of slobber bubbles for everyone.

*Thursday: Lee kept me entertained while I participated in a TV and movie "media fast" with my Mia Maids this week.  (much needed break)

*Friday: Lee got to hang out with Dad while Mom went into Provo for a while.

*Saturday: Lee had a relaxing day hanging out in the diaper and napping while we did a million little things to try and get our lives in order before another week.

I'm struggling to find balance and order in my life and I read this talk last week that I found to be really helpful and insightful, still working to set reasonable goals that also help me feel fulfilled.


4 comments :

  1. His little faces are so cute! Good luck finding balance and opportunities to do the things that help us feel human without taking away from family. I think this is something all of us are constantly trying to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LORI! Thank you, I love how much more he is able to interact with us now. The balance thing is definitely a lifelong pursuit, I agree. Just when I think I've kind of got it under control, something happens. I think that you are doing an amazing job at it yourself.

      Delete
  2. What a well-dressed happy boy! I'm still struggling to "get back into the swing of thing" and my baby is almost 2. . .lifelong pursuit! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meridith! Thank you, he is a generally sweet tempered boy. I was just talking to a cousin who recently returned from serving as a missionary about how life keeps changing just enough that we are forced to revamp our routine and how we keep our lives in balance. It really is a lifelong pursuit, but I'm sure that you're doing fantastically. (that's kind of how you roll...)

      Delete