Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ice storms=postponed plans.

Lee and I were supposed to have a play date with my cousin (and college roommate) Ashley Anne and her daughter Clara Mae and my sis-in-law Alexis and her girls, Kami and Chloe. But....we got up this morning to an ice storm and after my sister did a 180 in her car on her way to work we decided we'd better stay home. (Too bad we realized After I'd already showered and gotten ready)
So, we're home today when we didn't think we would be. And it's been nice to have some unscheduled time to work on things and stay warm.
Lee is enjoying himself. :)

6 comments :

  1. I totally canceled my doctor appointment today because of the crazy, icy roads. :) I figured the baby is much safer at home then trying to go out to my appt. , risking being a in a car accident for them to only tell me everything looks good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you put it off. Definitely better not to get into a wreck. I'm glad that Hayden had fun with his playdoh too. :)

      Delete
  2. Brady has those same jammies! :) Lee is adorable. I would have cancelled too. Although I went out at 11 and it was fine. Thank goodness! I don't want winter to be over because then you'll be gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love Costco, right? I thought about how it would have been just fine if it'd been scheduled a little later. Oh well. We rescheduled so all is not totally lost.
      And Shirley, I didn't even think about the fact that good weather=us moving. I was thinking more along the line of an unseasonably warm February. :)

      Delete
  3. Ice storms are the worst. I've never heard of a Utah one before I thought it was a midwest phenomenom. Most dangerous of any road condition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherrie, I don't think they usually happen here and they are terrifying. I'll take snow.

      Delete